The exclusive lessons are aimed at those who want to make the "Nonna Gianna" Cooking Class, a unique experience of its kind and are dedicated to one or two couples, at most (always with a minimum of two people).
In these sessions, preparation techniques are studied in depth, learning the secrets of Ancient Parthenopean Gastronomic Art. During the lesson a professional Sommelier will give some advice on the combination of food / wine of the day.
It will be possible to arrange with the Chef, through the secretariat of the Hotel Alpha, the day on which the lesson can be held (Monday, Wednesday or Friday).
The cost of a Master Class is:
- € 115.00 per person (including transfer service and afternoon in the pool with sun lounger and towel).
The menus of this course
MENU’ MASTER ONE:
- Fried eggplant Neapolitan “parmigiana” with tomato sauce and fresh basil
- Homemade Scialatielli pasta with clams, courgettes and fresh cherry tometoes
- Neapolitan Pizza’s secret
- Tipycal neapolitan cake named “Migliaccio” (with semolina and fresh ricotta cheese)
MENU’ MASTER TWO:
- A thousand ways to say “Caprese salad”
- Potatoes dumplings “au gratin” with tomato sauce and fresh mozzarella cheese
- Neapolitan Pizza’s secret & Fried & salt little “zeppoles”
- Sweet moment…Citrus fruits creamed Tiramisù
MENU’ MASTER THREE:
- Mix vegetable “caponata”
- Risotto citrus fruit flavoured with toasted raw ham
- Baked sea bass cooked under the salt
- Caprese cake with vanillin cream